£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Auditor for our client based in Milton Keynes.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
Up to 80% of the lead auditors time is spent travelling to customer sites – due to this, our client are happy to accommodate someone working remotely but happy to travel.
- Attending client sites both in the UK and overseas to carry out management systems and/or product audits in support of our approval schemes and/or Construction Products Regulation requirements
- Undertaking cable selections and pickup’s at client sites as directed
- Dealing with assessment and technical enquiries raised by clients and feeding them back to the office in relation to the various certification schemes
- Reviewing of audit reports and responses to Non-conformities raised during audits
- Providing assistance to the Certification Team with respect to Audit Plans, and complaints as and when required
- Witness MV, HV and Fire testing at clients’ sites and/or test laboratories
- Supporting the Chief Executive, Technical Director and other staff as and when required
- Health & Safety Responsibilities.
Key skills required:
- Registered lead auditor for ISO 9001
- Proven ability to meet targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
- The ability to work on your own and also as part of a team
- Electrical/Engineering background ideally
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.