Lead ASIC Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead ASIC Engineer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 14:31|
£60,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus/equity scheme
We are currently recruiting for a Lead ASIC Engineer based in Reading, Berkshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus and equity scheme, depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company who are focussed on pioneering the industrialization of optical devices.
- Define & manage a complex Integrated RF Transceiver ASIC through all development phases
- Take control of the complex design cycle through the verification & development flow, meeting key design deadlines
- Own the architecture of the transmitter, working closely with designers
- Manage all interfaces & communications between RFIC & Tx ASIC
- Play a critical role in definition & realization of the final products
- Act as a key team player in the development of our product
- A proven industry track record of taking complex IC from design to production
- Management of one and more complex IC and taken it from concept to production
- Experience of working with & leading a cross functional team in project execution
- Successfully designing and production-releasing state-of-art RFIC & MMIC up to Ka-band.
- Phased array and Satellite Communication Experience - desirable
- Follows first time right execution approach & use to working with relevant quality standards
- Experience in executing System on Chip
- In-depth knowledge of trade-offs among a range of transceiver architectures inc. Zero-IF, low-IF and super-heterodyne
- A strong understanding of RF system design and trade-offs, design experience in transmitter chain and RFIC design
- Understanding of synthesizers, power management circuits & design experience of Analog IC
- Proficiency with RFIC and ASIC EDA tools such as Keysight ADS & EM simulators such as ADS
- Test/debugging knowledge to devise test plan and testability & familiar with design verification of SoC.
If you are an experienced ASIC Engineer with proven experience, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's