The company specialises in Prototypes & Low Volume Production Sheet Metal Pressings, Stampings and Fabrication to the Highest Quality, working in many different sectors. Customers include Ford motors, Lockheed Martin, Warner brothers and McLaren.
- Working with the team to program our flat bed and tube cutting fibre laser cutting machine, or 5-Axis Laser cutter
- Responsible for setting up the machines, performing first off checks to confirm quality.
- Working on programming our Trumpf 5 Axis machine.
- Knowledge of Laser Cutting Software is essential
- The role requires manual lifting so applicants should be fit and able.
- Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Knowledge of a CAD package would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of True tops or Space claim software would be an advantage.
- The ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
In return we offer:
- 25 days leave plus statutory holidays per year.
- 37.5 hour working week
- £16-18.50 /hr depending on experience
- Regular overtime at X1.5
- Bonus scheme
- Modern machinery in a bespoke building.
- Sickpay scheme