The company specialises in Prototypes & Low Volume Production Sheet Metal Pressings, Stampings and Fabrication to the Highest Quality, working in many different sectors. Customers include Ford motors, Lockheed Martin, Warner brothers and McLaren.
- Responsible for running our flat bed and tube cutting fiber laser cutting machine
- Responsible for loading and maintaining the machine, whilst performing in-process checks to confirm quality.
- Knowledge of windows based computers is essential
- The role requires manual lifting so applicants should be fit and able.
- Actively seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Knowledge of a CAD package would be an advantage
- Be able to identify the difference between Stainless steel, Aluminium and Mild steel.
- The ability to read and work from engineering drawings
In return we offer:
- 25 days leave plus statutory holidays per year.
- 37.5 hour working week
- £11.50 to £13.50 per hour depending on experience
- Regular overtime at X1.5
- Bonus scheme
- Modern machinery in a bespoke building.
- Sickpay scheme