Responsibilities will include the preparation of the workstation and finalising the laminating of the products. You will be working with either hull or component layup of the luxury boats.
- Previous experience as a Laminator
- used to GRP layup techniques
- Mould preparation
- Preparing and executing gel coating
- Laying down e-glass, gluing and fitting components
- General Assembly, finish and trimming
- Understand how to use primer, filler 2nd ops to finish
- Washing, waxing moulds
- Use of a variety of hand & finishing tools
- Adept at working with technical drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Laminator to join a fast-growing business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay along with company benefits.
If this position is of interest please apply today!