- Must have extensive experience in Key Account Management. Current experience of working within the Motor Vehicle Industry is a major plus
- Good Technical ability and understanding. You will have exceptional communication skills, bith written and oral, a very flexible approach to work, demonstrated influencing skills, excellent organisation skills plus good business acument are the essential qualities needed for this role.
The position reports to the Business Line Manager-MVI. In your operational role you will develop and implement a specific business plan / strategy for targeted account development.
- To follow the strategic business plan for growth and development of MVI.
- Responsible for financial targets, sales growth and profitability through development and management of your targeted accounts.
- Formulate strong and focused Key Account business plans.
- Understand market share by area and by customer.
- Analyse competitor activity.
- Manage new product introduction into your customer base.
- Provide value based product sales presentations.