IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||konstantin stepanov|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 15:44|
This is a permanent role with a with a salary of up to £60,000 plus company car/car allowance.
The main responsibility of this role will be overseeing multiple applications and projects, applying technical knowledge to implement, document and manage the inception through to full business use of Accounting, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales and other tools and databases.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience working within Prince 2/Agile Project Management framework in a medium sized business. Prince 2/Agile certification desirable
• Experience managing an implementation/migration project for ERP/CRM. Experience with MS Dynamics is desirable.
• Experience creating RFI's, RFP's, solution design documents and roadmaps.
• Great communication skills with ability to listen and translate the technical language needs into realistic solutions for non-IT employees, e.g. Marketing, Site Managers, Customer Service, etc.
• Past experience coordinating work between internal and external 3rd party teams.
For further information please call Konstantin at Entech or send your CV through and we will contact you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's