IT Analyst - Linux VMware
|Job Title:||IT Analyst - Linux VMware|
|Salary:||£20 - £26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 16:20|
- Would you like to work for a very well known, well respected manufacturing company that are willing to further develop your skills & expertise even though you're a contractor?
- Do you think you would thrive within a company that will reward you with a long term & stable contract?
Below is a generic overview of a varied & interesting IT Analyst who has experience of the following platforms (at least) Linux & WMware Switches.
They will offer development, ongoing training and general support throughout this contract.
If you are a graduate with some experience or have demonstrable work place experience get in touch.
As an Information Technology Analyst - Technical Infrastructure, you will assist in the development of detailed architecture and system specifications for major business development, integration and implementation projects. Apply systems and/or infrastructure solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of automated information technology systems or infrastructure components.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Competent to perform all development, integration and system administration assignments without close supervision
* Provide project management, systems, and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members
* Work on more complex technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls
* Work independently on complex projects that span multiple infrastructure components
* Develop major infrastructure architectures released based on requirements gathered from system customers
* Perform integrated testing and acceptance of infrastructure components to ensure timely, quality results
* Fully knowledgeable of programming languages appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems
* Design and implement processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Assist customers with documentation, training and usability efforts
* Relevant degree, technical certification or equivalent experience
* Job related experience to include VMware administration (ESXi experience should be required)
* Experience of in RedHat Linux administration as well.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27000 - £30000 per annum
IT Security Manager
£70000 per annum, Benefits: Company car/car allowance
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Server, Disaster Recovery, Office 365)
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Security and Network Infrastructure Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Snr Account Manager
£32000 - £90000 per annum