Interim Production Planner
|Job Title:||Interim Production Planner|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 14:04|
4 month contract
Negotiable day rate
We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is going to be a 4 month interim assignment.
- To create and maintain a master production schedule for the factory to agreed NPD time plans, in line with capacity by work centre and labour plan, campaigning like items, smoothing production load by work centre, and maximising customer service
- Using MRP action messages, create and maintain a production plan for different ranges.
- Select items to plan in campaigns and smooth the plan by work centre according to agreed guidelines.
- To identify future capacity bottlenecks, constraints and opportunities
- Maintain item master batch sizes and other data using economic planning parameter guidelines.
- To represent the planning department at NPD meetings
Key skills required:
- Must have experience creating and maintaining production plans/schedules
- Must have experience working within a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience working within the FMCG, Food/Drink, Dairy or Cosmetics industry would be advantageous but not essential
If you are an experienced Planner looking for your next interim assignment, please apply by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's