Interim Production Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Production Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 13:51|
4 month contract
Negotiable daily rate
We are currently recruiting for a Production Manager on an interim basis based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This will initially be a 4 month assignment.
- To manage and develop the engineering, filling and packing operation in line with business objectives
- To monitor and achieve agreed manufacturing schedules on time and in full
- To increase productivity and efficiency with particular focus upon wastage and direct labour efficiency, including monitoring and reducing wastage through planned improvement initiatives.
- To ensure all quality systems and processes are adhered to at all times and that all manufacturing records and reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- To initiate and drive continuous improvement activities in all areas
- To ensure compliance with Company hygiene policies and Company Health & Safety and environmental policies at all times
- To manage overall H, S & E improvement programs within the production function
- To review all audits including customer, external organisations, and internal ensuring prompt resolution of any issues
- To contribute fully to the NPD process
- To ensure all manufacturing records and reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To full support and assist the factory line trial process
- To manage all filling and packing spends to agreed budgets
Key skills required:
- Experience working within the FMCG, Food/Drink, Dairy, Pharmaceutical or Cosmetic industry would be advantageous
- Ideally have experience on managing a team of 130+
- Experience of running shift patterns
- Knowledge of hygiene and quality standards
If you are an experienced Production Manager looking for your next interim assignment, please apply by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's