|Job Title:||Interim Buyer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 14:00|
4 month assignment
Negotiable day rate
We are currently recruiting for a Buyer based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This will be a 4 month interim assignment.
- To procure cost effective raw material/componentry/packaging items within a designated area of material spend in line with the Procurement Strategy
- Contribute to the Supplier Selection Process
- Evaluate quotations and negotiate cost prices/tenders with suppliers, obtaining approval as required
- Manage the creation and processing of purchase orders from MRP II System maintaining cost advantage whilst managing commitment risk and stockholding within agreed parameters
- Use and maintain business systems in accordance with best practice business processes
- Manage quality, lead time and supplier delivery issues
- Liaise with NPD Teams on costs, lead times and supplier issues as required
Key skills required:
- Must have experience working within a manufacturing environment
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply) would be advantageous
- Experience working within the FMCG, Food/Drink, Dairy or Cosmetics industry would be advantageous but not essential
If you are an experienced Buyer looking for your next interim assignment, please apply by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.