Do you know how to follow install specs, work instructions & Quality procedures to help install sensors / transducers into machinery or vehicles?
Would you like to work for a market leader in their field?
We are looking to recruit a person for a major leader in their field & this could be a step into specialist, niche market.
You will be manufacturing wiring looms installing these with transducers to monitor & feedback back data on leading powerplants and machinery.
- Good electrical skills used in machinery, automotive or maintenance environments (the machinery is pre-existing, you will be installing new enhanced electrical equipment to complement & enhance existing mechanical systems
- Good diagnostic/problem solving skills.
- Previous experience of installing transducers used to measure speed, temperature, pressures, etc
- Ability to build own looms, electrical wiring and install into machinery / management systems
- Basic mechanical skills – installing silicon/rubber hoses etc
- Ability to also calibrate sensors would be major advantage
- Applicants will ideally have an engineering or electrical apprenticeship and some relevant work experience and have completed some form of relevant higher education
- Able to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures
- Good Computer literacy
- Have a fully flexible approach to the job role & responsibilities
This will be a very long term contract opportunity lasting at least 12 months, although extremely likely to extend beyond this and become even longer term
£21.00 (FCSA Umbrella Co – This role is inside IR35) or £16.00 paye
Start date asap.
Please apply for further details