|Job Title:||Industrial Engineer|
|Salary:||£22 - £28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 10:15|
£22 - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Engineer based in Stafford, Staffordshire.
This is going to be a long-term contract and will pay up to around £28 LTD per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
To be successful you must be qualified/experienced with M.O.S.T synthetic time systems/MOST analysis.
- Studying and developing the most effective and efficient ways to use plant machinery and materials
- Study and record current work processes
- Analyse data and prepare reports for new methods to increase production, improve cycle time balance and reduce costs
- Develop work measurement procedures and direct time and motion studies
- Develop efficient and effective work cycles
- Benchmark and establish standard performance levels
Key skills required:
- Must be qualified/experienced with M.O.S.T synthetic time systems/MOST analysis
- Must have experience of assembly line analysis
- Must have experience of line balance generation
If you have experience with MOST synthetic time systems/MOST analysis please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's