Hydraulic Systems Development Engineer required for a 12 months contract in Leicester
- Support of the development of mobile construction equipment hydraulic systems.
- Design, develop, understand, optimize, test, validate, and support hydraulic systems.
- Responsible for hydraulic development and maintenance.
- Develop and validate the hydraulic system through machine testing, tuning, and performance evaluation of the hydraulic system in the machine.
- Hydraulic System schematic creation
- Test and develop changes to hydraulic systems and component solutions
You will have previous Hydraulic Systems Development experience including specifying data collection, analysing the data, developing the system & schematics further.
And have a good understanding of control theory for hydraulics.
This role is a hybrid role of working 3 days onsite in Leicester, and 2 days working from home.
The role is inside IR35, and the maximum Umbrella pay rate is up to £40/hr
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.