Candidates must have previous experience of:
- dSPACE (for engine testing)
- Control Desk, Automation Desk, Python & CANope.
- Creating test plans against specifications.
This role could suit a HIL System Test Development Engineer with the above experience.
- Developing and maintaining an Automation Desk / Python based test automation environment for others to use to develop test plans.
- Advising others on how to implement test plans.
- Manage deployment of HiL configurations to test systems
- Manage other supporting software (calibration / service tools etc) on HiL systems
- Conduct ad-hoc tests to validate or troubleshoot issues.
- Run flash file calibration validation tests
The pay rate is £40 per hour Umbrella
There is a Hybrid role with 50% of the time on site in Peterborough, and 50% of the time working from home.