- Supporting the delivery of the Behavioural Safety Programme, whilst maintaining a culture of openness and transparency to improve H&S performance
- Managing and monitoring the Continual Improvement Process, including being the central focus for lessons learned exercises, suggestions and feedback
- Undertaking regular performance reviews of all personnel and contractors through the use of site visits, inspections and audits
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK H&S standards and legislation
- Driving H&S compliance and providing high quality specialist support and advice on all H&S risks
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Health & Safety professional within a construction environment. They will also have excellent project management and communication skills, along with a methodical approach to H&S and systems management.
- TechIOSH as a minimum, ideally GradIOSH
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or NCRQ qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- A progressive approach to Health & Safety
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
This position offers a fantastic chance to take up a responsible position within an expanding construction business at both a strategic and operational level, with the opportunity to effect real change across sites.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Tom Parkes
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904