Kent and Surrounding Areas
This is a permanent or contract role depending on what you prefer.
My client is a well established groundwork contractor who predominately work in Kent, Surrey, Sussex and parts of Hampshire. Due to continued growth they are looking to add a Groundworks Foreman to their team. The day rate is negotiable and will ultimately depend on qualifications and experience. There is the right opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
You will be working on various sites so a driving licence is essential and own transport is highly advantageous. The opportunity for a permanent position is something they are keen to explore if the freelance period is successful.
The day to day duties of the foreman will include but are not limited to...
- Oversee the day-to-day operational activity on site.
- Ensure the team work within budget.
- Following health, safety and environment related policies and procedures.
- General site supervision, including completion of all records as required
- Promote on going improvements on the project
- Maximise day to day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency
- Supporting the team by occasionally assisting with other roles
The foreman will require.
- Previous experience in a groundwork environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to think ahead
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- CPCS Machine Tickets advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Tom Parkes
01442 898 900