|Salary:||This is a Contract & Then Permanent Role|
|Contact Name:||Tom Parkes|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018 16:20|
Department: Portsmouth City Council
Hours: 40 hours
Who You Report To: Foreman
To carry out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
The most important things relating to the work are:
• Introduce yourself to tenant and show your ID when you arrive on site.
• Using your trade experience you should make a decision on the right repair for the property.
• Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identify the materials you need and other trades that are required.
• Keep the tenant up to date with what is happening ensuring that any additional work is booked in with the Operations Centre.
• Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
• Inform the Operations Centre of the work you have carried out
• Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
Trade specific NVQ or equivalent.
Over two years trade experience, ideally in the social housing repairs sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's