This is a long term contract role, for a minimum of 6 months, probably longer.
Pay rate is £13 per hour PAYE
Duties will include:
- Accepting deliveries
- Unpacking delivers and putting items away in their allocated areas
- Booking items into stock
- Entering Data on to the company Computer system
- Stock counting & movement
- Preparing manufactured componenets for despatch
- Preparing delivery notes and labels
- Using of a Forklift Truck - Counterbalance
Candidates must have similar previous Goods In/Despatch experience
Candidates must have previous experience in IT applications for booking items into stock - ideally SAP experience but must have experience of using spreadsheets - Excel.
This role could suit a Stores Operative, Warehouse Operative or Despatch Operative with the right experience
Ideally candidates should have a Counterbalance FLT Licence but this is not essential.