|Job Title:||Electronic Inspector|
|Salary:||£15 - £17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 16:18|
Do you have experience of Visual & Reception checks of Electronic & Electrical components, assemblies & similar associated products.
Are you also able to do general Goods in, dimensional, visual inspection & able to visually inspect mechanical components?
Please read on!
QA Quality Technician / Electronic Inspector
Stevenage Contract From £15 to £17 (Ltd)
Company based in Stevenage Hertfordshire require the following
- Perform visual, Dimensional, mechanical, inspection of assembled, fabricated, and purchased parts;
- Ideally you will have previous exp of inspection within a manufacturing environment and previously inspected fabrications & Welds
- Conduct visual inspection to ensure the product is of good quality and working ideally to IPC 610 & IPC 620 or similar standard.
- Read and understand technical drawings, have a good working knowledge of PCB construction AS9102 and familiar with FAIR reports.
You will be expected to fulfil the following duties
- Inspects units, piece parts, and assemblies to find defects.
Ideally having trained and worked in an Electronic, Electro-Mechanical or Electrical Engineering role, possibly within the Automotive Industry (or its supply base)
Previous experience of working within and Quality Control / Quality Assurance role
Low to medium volume production, in a regulated design to order business
Awareness of ISO 9001
A high level of confidence reading Engineering drawings and a good level of understanding of metrology and how to apply it.
Understanding of conducting functional product testing; ideally testing or conductivity and insulation checks
Experience of inspecting supplied components & assemblies
Having a can do attitude
Attention to detail and having a methodical approach
High level of spoken and written English
This will be working on an ongoing basis and working at a growing & Expanding company
Please apply for full details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's