Global Customer Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Global Customer Quality Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 13:21|
We are currently recruiting for a Global Customer Quality Manager based in West Sussex.
This is a newly created permanent position within the organisation and the salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
The company are growing year on year and they are looking to hire a Global Customer Quality Manager to centralise processes, audits, customer issues and customer complaints around the world.
This role will consist of working with a number of Quality Managers around the world and you will be responsible for creating a consistent customer experience.
The company are offering flexible working and you would not be required in the office 5 days per week.
- Ensuring the global organisation is supporting the customers quality requirements as well as developing the strategy to continuously improve in line with customer quality expectations
- Developing methodology & behavioural aspects of quality to ensure we are ahead of quality requirements
- Drives reduction of operating cost through improved quality (reduction in defective parts, installation issues, process errors/inefficiency and warranty costs).
- Leads the definition and development of operational methods, minimising manufacturing costs and lead times whilst maintaining specified quality levels and ensuring that a safe, repeatable method is implemented.
-In addition, the Global Customer Quality Manager is the escalation path for cutomers to address operational sites/regions quality challenges as well as challenges across divisions/entities
- Become familiar with the customer perceptions, experience and the expectations of the internal customers (BLMs)
- Become familiar with the applications for product & the way that our customers use them
Setting Global standards and operating metrics ensuring these are supported
- Regular contact/visits with BLMs/Customers/GM/Regional Managers / Directors / Department managers.
- Contacts with customers to obtain and evaluate feedback
- Prioritising the work of Quality.
- Trouble shooting quality issues in all operations.
- Monitoring of Quality performance
- Producing Policy/Programmes which direct the business in achieving its Quality Goals.
- Working with high degree of independence
- Playing a major role in co-ordinating & managing product incidents
- Playing a major role in coordinating & managing product quality issues.
- Training employees for quality techniques and continuous improvement.
- Maintenance & update of all relevant service operational systems to maintain LRQA accreditation
- Accountable for quality management and customer experience associated
Key skills required:
- Must have worked on a national or global in a quality discipline
- Quality Statistical knowledge and experience
- Business Process Improvement knowledge
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Extensive experience of working with suppliers and customers
- Able to operate at senior level, including Director / ELT level
- Strong communication skills, organisational awareness
- Project management skills
- The ability to communicate at multiple levels within the organization across cultures is imperative
- Kaizen or Six Sigma
- Must have experience working within the Engineering or Manufacturing industry
If you are an experienced Quality Manager/Head of Quality/Quality Director with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £36000 per annum
Salary equivalent to £17.77ph
Supplier Quality Engineer
£28000 - £36000 per annum
Senior Materials Controller
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Lead Developer In Test (Test Automation)
£45000 - £50000 per annum