My client who is a worldwide Multi-Discipline Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the team in Cambridgeshire.
- Prepare geotechnical designs, from initial concepts through to detailed designs, including slope stability, gravity and embedded retaining walls, shallow and piled foundations.
- The successful candidate will interact with required teams across the business to establish the design briefs and detail the designs.
- Liaise with external and internal clients.
- Preparation of proposals.
- Prepare geotechnical assessments and desk studies.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Prepare, supervision and interpretation of ground investigations, including those conducted overwater.
- Report writing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Geotechnics/geotechnical engineering (or equivalent)
- CEng, MICE or approaching this level
- Excellent communicator
- Hands on geotechnical design experience
- Preparation and supervision of ground investigations