- To Install/replace boilers and carry out central heating system upgrades in private customer properties
- To ensure customer property is respected at all times and work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure jobs are completed to an agreed timescale
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and all relevant industry standards, and complete work place risk assessments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensure all administration tasks are performed in line with company procedures
- Experience in domestic gas heating installation, including boiler replacement and system upgrades
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all variations of boiler, central heating and electrical installations
- Knowledge of building and gas safe regulations
- Experience of the requirements of health and safety legislation (including risk assessments)
What we expect from you
- A commitment of at least two days per week, agreed in advance (we aim to give at least 2 days of notice on job allocation).
- You will provide your own vehicle, tools and access equipment (we can offer a loan scheme for some items of equipment, including ladders/harness and mobile device).
- You must be comfortable with all aspects of installation, including controls wiring, vertical flue installations, working with ladders/harnesses, waste clearance and 'making good'.
Essential Qualifications and Accreditations
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme), including, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, WAT1
- Unvented Hot Water, Commission and Install
- A minimum NVQ Level 2/C&G or equivalent in a plumbing and/or heating related discipline.
- We will complete a DBS check (CRB) that must come back clear.
- You must hold your own Gas Safe registration
- A minimum of £2m Public Liability Insurance and £5m Employers Liability Insurance (where applicable)
- A current Waste Carriers Licence
- A calibrated Gas Analyser
- Health and Safety awareness including Asbestos Awareness and Working at Heights training
- General IT skills, you will be required to complete documentation using a mobile device.