An Industrial/Commercial Gas Fitter is required to join our team in Mirfield.
This is a permanent, full time role working 39 hours per week. Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES:
The role within our company is a varied and challenging one. You will be working within a small friendly supportive team and will have access to help and advice every day via our contracts manager.
As a Commercial Gas Fitter your duties will be:
- Installing of pipe work systems, copper, press steel systems, carbon steel systems
- Installing of gas fired boilers and flues
- Installing of gas and oil fired warm air heaters
- Installing ducting to heaters and ventilation units
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
Ideally you should have at least 8 years’ experience along with the following:
- Have proven experience in installing of heating systems
- Be gas safe registered with the relevant ACS qualifications
- Have experience of commercial plumbing & ability to work to high standards
- Have developed an understanding of Health and Safety legislation & code of Practice
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Are a first class team player with a positive attitude
- Possess good communication skills
- Have excellent time management are self motivated and able to work on your initiative