My client is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for North/North West area. Salary being offered up to £37,000 (dependant on experience) + Car vehicle supplied
- Attend Service Calls at customer's premises to diagnose and rectify faults
- Provide on-site product training for customers, including computer set-up and operation of software for diagnostics
- Undertake Pre-delivery inspections at vehicle builder and customer premises
- Provide support, assistance and back-up for visiting specialist engineers.
- When required carry out the removal of faulty transmissions and refit of overhauled transmissions in customer depots, adhering to all Voith and Depot Health and Safety requirements.
- Provide progress report weekly to Service Manager.
- Process and collate Field Service Engineers Claim XP job reports, print off chargeable reports and transfer to admin staff.
- Assist admin staff with technical queries relating to spare parts etc.
- Liase with and advice workshop staff in relation to warranty status of transmissions and components.
- Responsible for tools/materials/equipment and inventory control in appropriate depot.
- Extensive experience working in a mechanical environment is essential
- Experience of field service work is preferable
- Excellent communication skills required
- Good IT skills required with training provided in specific software