Eastbourne, East Sussex
£30 - £50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance Manager based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
You will manage and maintain the site facilities and plant ensuring a safe, cost effective and legally compliant working environment for all staff and activities that are based there.
You will also lead the team of facilities staff to maintain existing plant and facilities and to identify, justify and over-see specific site improvement projects as required and appropriate.
- Continuous awareness of the site requirements, status, maintenance and utilities
- Timely and appropriate reaction to break-downs, repairs and changing needs of the business
- Planning and execution of routine tasks and planned maintenance.
- Planning justification and implementation of improvement projects
- Interaction with external agencies as required to anticipate, plan, and react to requirements that maintain the site legal and compliance status with local authority, and SHE needs
- Identification and use of external sources of relevant knowledge, excellence and associated services, including industry benchmarks, key suppliers, trends etc.
- Identification and selection of relevant strategies, methods and suppliers to enable site operation
- Cost awareness and improvements in the fields of interest for site operation
- To ensure that all site facilities, plant and infra-structure remain compliant with all relevant legislation ensuring a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective use of resources - both internal and external
- Identify key external partners and build working relationships
- Plan and implement all routine maintenance activities using Planet FM tool
- Review and re-negotiate contracts annually including energy, security, waste, catering and cleaning,
- Ensure production breakdowns are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner to enable site to meet delivery commitments
- Ensure a replacement programme is in place to replace End of life and non-economic site facilities
- To ensure all Budget Controls are in place and reviewed regularly in line with company policy
- To seek and enact cost reduction opportunities especially around use of energy and provision of external services
- To ensure department remains within in agreed budget constraints
If you are an experienced Facilities Manager/Maintenance Manager, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.