Are you a Facilities Engineer, Estates/Fabrics Engineer or Facilities Manager with experience of managing Projects on a large complicated facility?
Would you like to work for one of the largest & well respected organisations within the UK?
If so, please read on;
Based at a large facility near to Leicester in Desford
We are looking for a Facilities Engineer who has previously delivered Projects within facility layout projects, product line layouts, picking line, minor building works, office refurbs, office relocation within facility & associated services throughout a complicated multi use and multi department facility.
£28 - £30 FCSA Umbrella (This role is inside IR35)
Very long-term, ongoing opportunity. (initially 12 months, high likely to extend and become ongoing)
You may have done this within any industry, however it would need to be a large complex and may be something similar to a concert venue, government base, military base, medical facility, hospital, hospitality / conference, large hotel or holiday park / centre.
You will need to have experience of delivering projects from start to finish including;
- Dealing with contractors to do the work,
- Instigating, Creating & Putting tenders out,
- Helping in Creation, Vetting and highlighting RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements).
- Oversee contractors whilst on site
- liaise on current progress updating progress with others
- Prepares documentation for compliance of site systems to a planned maintenance program
- Investigates maintenance-related issues and recommends solutions.
- Troubleshoots equipment and systems to prevent downtime.
- Liaises and manages third party contractors to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the design and recommendations of building changes.
- Verifies equipment and systems effectiveness and recommends revision or purchase of new equipment.
This role is de to start within the next few weeks, however we are able to wait slightly longer for the right candidate.
Please apply for full details