|Job Title:||Fabricator Welder|
|Salary:||£12 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 14:18|
Or are you and accomplished Fitter who can build and weld assemblies?
We are looking for a cross between a fitter, a welder & a fabricator.
You must be able to weld and build assemblies, frameworks and similar to a precise standard.
We are working with a local vehicle manufacturer and looking to secure the services of a talented technician to work with their close knit team.
Welder Fabricator MIG / ARC
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Interpret and understand manufacturing drawings in order to establish materials and process requirements.
* Mark out components and set up machinery as required.
* Select appropriate tooling for the job.
* Be proficient in the skills of MMA and MIG welding and the use of the guillotine, saws and drills.
* Fabricate and weld single skin products e.g. outlet boxes
* Fabricate and weld mild steel.
* Operate within the guidelines of all Company policies & procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions.
* Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
* Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedure and processes.
We are looking for applications from people who not only enjoy their work but are looking to secure a long term contract role (typically these roles are ongoing & the client are always reluctant to let good workers go).
The work will be building, fabricating and welding bespoke industrial / agricultural vehicles so any experience of HGV/LGV, Agricultural or similar type vehicles would considered for this interesting role.
£12 - £15 ph (ltd/Umbrella) (depending on pay status / exp). paye rates are also available for this role, please indicate in application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's