We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to provide full support to an Engineering Director and the Engineering Management team, at a Manufacturing facility in Coventry.
This role would suit an Executive Personal Assistant who has experience of using SAP (essential), and who has ideally worked in an engineering manufacturing company before
This is a contract placement for 7 months - commencing immediately and finishing at the end of June 2018.
37 hours per week
The pay rate is £15.00 per hour PAYE
• Be the a single point of contract and control for the Office of the Engineering Director
• Present a professional representation to external and internal contacts at all levels.
• Provide full Administrative Support related to the preparation, generation and distribution of management reports.
• Actively participate with members of the team/departments to ensure requested information is available on time and set deadlines are met.
• Receive and process correspondence from internal and external sources.
• Maintain diary for meetings and appointments internally and externally, including arrangements for overseas / UK travel itineraries.
• Maintain and update department files and records.
• Take dictation and compiles emails, letters, memos, reports and confidential correspondence for the Director.
• Administrates Time & Attendance System for the area.
• 3 to 6 years relevant work experience directly related to this type of role (Administrator), preferably as an Executive Support or Personal Assistant (PA) to a Director / Senior / Executive Management level
• Good Administration, planning, organisational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate level on Microsoft Office packages, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• SAP experience is essential
• Relevant RSA or Pitman training
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be proactive.
The role will be fast paced with a diverse range of responsibilities
The successful candidate will need to be able to work flexibly and organise own workload.
A significant part of the role includes communication and coordinating with people throughout the company, and sometimes with customers as well.
The ability to be professional, clear, articulate, and accurate, both verbally and in writing.
The Executive Assistant needs to not only handle his or her own time well, but also that of the Director and Engineering Management team
That means coordinating the needs and demands of multiple people in order to create a workable schedule and then often changing that schedule on short notice as situations change.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact us asap.