This role will be a managing a project to Implement the transition for a new ERP system with a well-known, well respected company in High Wycombe
- ERP project management experience with preference to candidates who have worked on migrations to Infor ERP system.
- At least 5 years’ experience delivering ERP projects.
- Strong commercial and contractual awareness.
- Must be willing to travel on occasion as project will impact other sites in UK.
- Relevant degree (or experience) within a technical, business or Project Management field.
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) would be advantageous
- Expertise within PM software such as Primavera or Microsoft Project.
- Advanced negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical and complex information clearly and concisely at a level appropriate to the target audience
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
£450 - £500 Per Day FCSA Umbrella.
This role will be a hybrid position, with the client looking for somebody to be on site with them most weeks & when the project dictates things.
Long term contract – 18 mths+
Client is looking to start asap.
Please apply for more details