|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 14:56|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager based near Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to around £50,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
This role will be working Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 17:00pm, with some flexibility required.
- Take full responsibility for managing the engineering department
- Cover routine maintenance on production machinery
- To be the owner of engineering standards within the factory
- To lead, manage and develop engineering and technical teams
- Set levels of engineering excellence appropriate to needs of the business
- To manage engineering budgets effectively
- Continuously develop knowledge and understanding of tooling and production technology, markets, products, company procedures/policies and customers.
- Develop the systems, procedures and reporting structures
- Represent the engineering team at meetings
Key skills required:
- Must have a maintenance engineering background and management experience
- Must have experience working within the FMCG/Food/Pharmaceutical industries
- Must be able to offer flexibility on working hours
If you are an experienced Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's