|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 16:40|
£45,000 + £5,000 car allowance
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will be paying up to £45,000 per annum plus a £5,000 car allowance along with other additional benefits.
- To manage, develop and drive the engineering operations forward
- Continuously evaluate the engineering team and identify training needs
- Organise training and development programmes for the team
- Set, agree and monitor operating budgets
- Identify and achieve savings
- Make improvements to the efficiency of key lines and develop continuous improvement
- Increase the efficiency of change over times
- Develop and implement a PPM system and implement a process to manage parts and spares
- Evaluate potential new equipment
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked as an Engineering Manager within the Food/Drink/Beverage, FMCG of Pharmaceutical industries
- Must have liquid filling experience essential
- Must have strong people management skills
Other benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave plus long service holiday bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Subsidised canteen
If you are an experienced Engineering Manager with liquid filling experience please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's