|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 14:33|
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Engineering Manager based near Fareham, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position paying up to £55,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful, you will be joining a multi-national organisation and you will be responsible for:
- Leading, managing, motivating and developing 40+ engineers
- Ensure compliance with legislative standards and company policies
- Implement lean manufacturing techniques
- Participate in training and help up-skill team members
- Manage engineering budgets effectively
- Manage and coordinate all project work
- Develop maintenance systems, procedures and reporting structures
Key skills required:
- Must have previous management experience
- Must have a strong maintenance background as the scope covers machine maintenance and machine development activities
- Ideally have experience working within the FMCG, Packaging or Food industry
- Must have previously managed budgets
If you are a highly skilled maintenance/engineering manager looking for your next opportunity, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's