We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager based in Northampton.
This is going to be a permanent position and my client are looking at paying up to £60,000 per annum to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful you will:
- Be regarded as the lead technical representative for the Company
- Have the ability to communicate technically and confidently with both internal and external design groups
- Drive further introduction of quality procedures and validation of processes
- Drive functional excellence of the technical team
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Must have a broad knowledge and appreciation of all engineering disciplines in the design, verification and manufacture of electronic products.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant standards e.g. ANSI J Class 3, Space addendum, Mil standards
- Knowledge of Test Strategies in the support of Production Test including Thermal, Vibration, Halt and Hass.
- Proven Technical specialist on manufacturing processes particularly