Do you have manufacturing, spare parts or similar technical background?
We have an opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term contract opportunity
If you feel you can cover most of the below bullet point and can demonstrate experience of the opening points of this description we would love to hear from you.
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Raising and tracking orders for engineers
- Coordinating orders in comparison with what they will be used for.
- Coordinating with engineers about part availability.
- Monitor workflow to make sure work is getting done.
- Issue closure (log and track).
- Looking for parts with missing info.
- Checking documents for compliance
- Posses good Excel skills (pivot tables etc.)
This is an urgent ongoing role, and the client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, with a view to commencing an opportunity with the next few weeks.
Although not a fully remote role, there will be scope to do some work from home
Pay rate dependant on experience/pay status
This role is deemed inside IR35
£17-£20 ph. (FCSA Umbrella Company) Paye £12 - £14 ph
Long-term, initially 6-12 months, very likely to extend beyond