This role will support the Emissions Measurement Services department in our dedicated site in Peterborough, UK.
The candidate needs the knowledge, base skills, and experience to be able to install, service, calibrate our emissions measurement equipment, this will include assisting engineers in conducting technical investigations of current and future emissions measurement technologies and processes in a laboratory environment.
- Practical, hands-on responsibility for evaluating and deploying measurement equipment
- Operating measurement equipment and conducting diagnostic investigations
- Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) and calibration of emissions measurement equipment
- Modifications to facility plant/test rigs and equipment
- Evaluating products and processes in the emissions measurement discipline
- Provide first line breakdown cover
- Electronic or Instrumentation background, aerospace, rail network backgrounds would be considered.
Shift Work (22% uplift)
£24 ph (+ shift) FCSA Umbrella (this role is deemed inside IR35
£18.25 (+ shift) paye
Very long term (min 12-24 mths initially) likely to extend even further
This is a shift position, operating on a 24/7 support shift pattern and comes with a 22% uplift across all shifts – Earlies (05:30-14:00), Days (07:00-16:30), Afternoons (13:00-22:30). This role includes weekend working (1 in 4), day shifts