|Job Title:||Electronics Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 14:54|
Eastbourne, East Sussex
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Electronics Technician based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
This is a permanent position and the salary will range from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus a number of benefits including an annual bonus.
- Testing and fault-finding down to component level
- Investigate and repair line side return failure parts
- Update relevant zone documentation to support zero defect manufacturing.
- Coordinate the returns to/from the internal manufacturing zones and external returns from other sites/customers. Implementation of related corrective and preventative actions.
- Scheduled maintenance, programming and breakdown repair of the manufacturing equipment.
- Processing of rejected parts form the zone.
Key skills required:
- Must have previous experience working within the electronics manufacturing industry
- Surface Mount experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Working knowledge of electronics manufacturing process stages and test systems.
- Competent at component level fault finding and repair is advantageous
- An understanding of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams.
- Understanding of technical investigations, problem solving and improvements.
If you are an experienced Electronics Technician/Test Technician/Test Engineer/Electronics Engineer with a proven background in Electronics Manufacturing, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's