|Job Title:||Electronics Technician|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Over Time, Training and Career Progression|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 15:20|
The role will also involve assisting with day to day manufacturing activities. This will involve soldering of components and delicate wires onto printed circuit boards, cable assembly and final assembly of our existing products.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manufacturing of range of inspection products.
• Inspecting and reporting on the condition of customer equipment.
• Calibrating and repairing customer equipment.
• Testing sub-assemblies and parts using electronic test equipment such as Multimeters.
• Create new and updating of existing Production Documentation.
• Ensuring that customers receive their equipment within a specified deadline.
• Analysing customer calibration data sent from around the world.
• Assisting in day to day inspection and dispatch of new customer products.
• Work as part of the Production Team to achieve Targets and KPI's.
• Ensure that Company Quality Policy and Procedures are applied.
• Ensure that Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are applied.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience of working within an electronics manufacturing or testing environment.
• Ability to carry out both surface mount and through hole soldering.
• Experience handling and wiring of cables assemblies.
• Experience using electronic test equipment;
• Lab power supplies
• Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to interact with people at all levels
• Ability to work well as part of a small team
• Must be able to work well individually with limited supervision
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve under pressure and think outside of the box
• Fully capable of using MS office such as Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Knowledge of IPC-A-610
To apply please email your CV to Zubair with your salary expectation or call on 01442 898 906.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's