Electronics Project Engineer - Automotive
|Job Title:||Electronics Project Engineer - Automotive|
|Salary:||£30 - £32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 14:38|
6 month contract
£30 - £32 LTD per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Automotive Electronics Project Engineer based in Coventry, West Midlands.
This is going to be a 6 month contract paying £30 - £32 LTD per hour to the successful candidate.
If all goes well there may be the opportunity of a permanent position at the end of the 6 month contract.
- Analysing customer requirements, advising customer regarding technical concepts and further development of technical concepts
- Responsible for the implementation and administration of mechatronic products
- Development and improvement of product application
- Liaising and coordinating with internal teams along
- Liaising with external customers and suppliers
- Meeting customer requirements along with being cost effective
- Supporting testing processes
- Monitoring project related targets
- Creating and presenting presentations to customers
- Applying changes in liaison with the project manager
- Must have very good knowledge of automotive electronics and networks
- Ideally have good knowledge of mechatronic systems
- Must have previous project management experience
- Must have strong experience working in the automotive industry
If you are an experienced Project Engineer with a proven background in Automotive Electronics please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's