Electronics Design Engineer - Outside IR35
|Job Title:||Electronics Design Engineer - Outside IR35|
|Salary:||£40 - £55 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 15:21|
Outside IR35 contract
We are currently recruiting for an Senior Electronics Design Engineer on a contractor basis within the space industry.
This contract will be paying between £40 - £55 per hour (outside IR35) depending on qualifications and experience.
The salary is negotiable dependant on your skills and experience.
The company are happy for this person to work from home and you will be participating in subsystem design that will be used in satellites.
· Run satellite debugging, subsystem HW testing
· Take care of substitutes finding, testing, and confirming
· Making design output files for subsystem assembly variants
· Design solar panels, satellites subsystems
· Manage the component selection, availability, market possibilities
· Ensure projects’ compatibility with standards: ECSS, EMC/EMI, IPC
· Make market research: competitor analysis, implement new technologies
· Possibility to gain knowledge in RF – designing UHF splitters, modelling antennas, doing measurements, measuring satellites RF performance and similar.
Key skills required:
· Ideally have experience with Altium Designer
· Have experience in the space industry on subsystem design
· Be result-oriented and have a proactive attitude, willingness to perform daily hands-on activities
· Be able to act and adapt ina fast-paced changing environment
· Be able to work alone and in a group
If are an Electronics Engineer with experience working within the Space/Satellite industry, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's