|Job Title:||Electronic Assembler|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2021 15:36|
They supply work for a larger local organisation, who through improved work & healthy order book are inundating them with work
Company based near to both Loughton & Chigwell require an Electrical Assembly Operator to support this electrical assembly workshop.
You will need to be dextrous, have a flexible attitude and importantly you must be reliable.
Reliable (This is Key!)
- Able to Solder
- Able to form cable assemblies
- Able to build simple looms & kits for customer
- Have a eye for detail & methodical approach
- Possess dexterity, attention to detail
- able to work from written instructions, customer production sheets/inventory lists
- Possess a flexible working attitude.
Pay £12.00 (paye) per hour (doe). if you are reliable, have previous experience of working in a manufacturing or factory environment and are able to understand production/manufacturing processes & procedures please apply.
Some training can be provided, although you will need to be able to solder to a good standard and be able to manufacture different types of cable assembly.
Ongoing contract with interviews and starts available over the next few weeks