|Job Title:||Electro-Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||£20 - £25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2017 16:35|
6 Month Contract
£20 - £25 LTD per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Fitter based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This is going to be a 6 month paying up to £25 LTD per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful, you will be responsible for building and testing complex sub-assemblies along with assembling the tools to the necessary standard.
All equipment is highly complex and you will need to have worked on high technology equipment previously.
- Building and testing sub-assemblies
- Identify and report problems with manufacturing and work with the team to find solutions
- Assist with improving processes and manufacturing quality
- Working from drawings
Key skills required:
- Must have experience building and testing high technology equipment/machinery
- Experience in manufacturing for the semiconductor field would be advantageous
- Experience in building and testing optical systems would also be advantageous
If you are an experienced Fitter with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's