My Buckinghamshire based client is currently recruiting for Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to join his production department.
Purpose of the job:
To manufacture and assemble electro-mechanical equipment as required to meet the needs of the business.
Main tasks of the job:
- Mechanical assembly of cables, electro-mechanical assemblies, panels, & soldering of cables assemblies.
- Use of power tools where necessary to assist.
- Inspection and packing of PCBs, cables and electro-mechanical assemblies.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To ensure that all work is completed in accordance with the works sheet information and is of a high standard of quality.
- Stock Management - ensure that all components used are stored and labelled correctly and that low stock items are reordered where appropriate.
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the production area.
- To assist in creating a healthy and harmonious working environment through effective team working.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties; you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives of the company.