The ideal candidate should have experience in the electrical testing of LV switchboards including
The ability to test and demonstrate the operation of switchgear at client inspections, either at the Company premises or at project sites, is essential.
The main roles with this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Electrical test of LV switchgear and control panels.
- Carry out tests witnessed by clients and their representatives at the Company premises.
- Carry out site acceptance tests witnessed by clients and their representatives at project sites.
- Liaise with clients and their representatives during witness tests in the factory and at project sites.
- Prepare test certificates and associated documentation.
If you have the above skillset please click the apply button to be considered for the role.