Electrical Technician - Rail Industry
|Job Title:||Electrical Technician - Rail Industry|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 11:26|
Electrical Build Technician (we Currently also require Mechanical Build people too!)
Salary/Rate £18 - £20 / hour Location Crewe Posted Agency Entech Description
Electrical Fitter / Assembler
Crewe - Contract From £18 to £20
Assembler / Fitter/ Electrical Fitter / Mechanical Fitter + Crewe + Engineering
My client requires multiple E;lectrical assembler / fitters to further strengthen their team and in doing this, would like to recruit for a 6 month contract an experienced Assembler / mechanical Fitter to provide support to meet the companies and customers' needs.
You will have good electrical & mechanical fitting skills or be a competent electrical fitter with experience of working within precision build industries
In addition to a good rate of pay up to £20 Ltd
Electrical assembly and integration of complex systems
Working from drawings and engineering instruction.
Competent and safe use of all hand and air tools.
Experience of electrical assembly / fitting OR Electrical Fitting
You will need either of those skills coupled with following;
- A comprehensive range of assembly and fitting skills with previous experience in similar roles.
- Ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions with limited supervision
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring equipment with high accuracy
- Experience of using jigs, fixtures and measuring tools on precision assemblies
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in vehicle assembly and maintenance would be beneficial, this could be within the automotive, rail, rail freight (ideal), or similar precision or machinery industry.
48 hours over 4 days available if preferred
Either recognised apprenticeship in electrical assembly or equivalent or through work experience gained on the job.
If you are an experienced fitter / assembler with a proven background in Electrical or Mechanical Fitting (or both!) please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's