MEB are a family run business based in Kent that specialise in M&E installation in Residential High Rise Projects in and around London. Our company has rapidly grown over the last few years and the opportunity has arisen for an M&E Contracts Manager preferably Mechanical Bias to join our Team.
Your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Maintaining effective working relationships with clients and other department including pre-contract, design, estimating, as well as the sub-contractor team, design consultants, construction, project managers, clients and directors.
- Managing the planning of work methods, resources and systems to meet contractor's requirements.
- Working to client deadlines.
- Attending meetings throughout the contract.
- Procuring materials
- Supervising and managing labour allocation and resources
- Keeping company and clients updated on all matters.
- Issuing RFIs and Technical Submittals
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety and Quality Assurance and other contractual and technical standards
- Qualified electrical engineer with 17th edition
- Experience of Site Management/Supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent client liaison and customer service approach
- Willingness to complete hands-on tasks
Salary - £45,000 t0 £65,000 plus Travel Expenses depending on experience