- Review M&E design documentation to ensure compliance with customer specifications and relevant standards
- Lead M&E disciplines on behalf of the site team in co-ordination / management of M&E construction activities
- Ensure safe systems of work are in place for mechanical, electrical and process works
- Produce commissioning plans and supervise commissioning activities and handover
- Prepare and issue sub-contract and supply only enquiry packages
- Evaluate and compare quotations and technical proposals
- Work with the planner to produce short and long term programmes
- Expedite off site works
- Ensure company quality systems are in place and are adhered to
- Identify change and provide advice to the commercial department
- Operator liaison
- Risk management
Who We're looking for:
Candidates must be well presented, articulate and be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner. Candidates must be able to work as part of a team but should also be selfmotivated and able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
At trainee level candidates must hold a minimum of 3 A level passes, at Grade B or above, in Maths, Physics, or similar numerate/science subjects, and have a GCSE at Grade C or above in English. They should also be IT proficient.
Candidates looking for a more senior position should hold an appropriate HNC / HND / Degree level engineering qualification and be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge, and proven track record, within a contracting environment.
If you are interested in this role then please contact our consultant Tom Parkes