Electrical / Electronic Design & Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical / Electronic Design & Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 11:25|
Are you skilled in creating wiring diagrams?
Do you have a background working with PLC / HMI
Can you compile Bills of Materials?
Would you like to work for an engineering department where you would have a major influence and input into many projects for a well-known Sussex Based Manufacturer?
If so read on!
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who would like to have a big input into our client company major projects.
You would need to be able to cover most of the following, the client is looking for a permanent person
Electrical Application Engineer
· Component selection and integration
· Design of electrical schematics to achieve both vehicle functionality and to meet legislative requirements
· Contribute to components design to be packaged with areas with space constraint limitations
· Define enclosure layouts and population
- Software interfacing to PLC / Scada systems
· Proficient in creating wiring diagrams for complex systems & compiling BoM’s
· Conceive design solution to achieve optimal execution cost
· Design for testing
· Able to understand functional specifications; I/O diagrams
· Ideally experienced in complex machinery build some good examples would be any of the following areas - Rotating Machinery, Automotive Systems - controllers & electronics, electrical drive trains, generator sets or similar
· Specification/sizing of electrical components
· A broad knowledge of electrical and electronic control systems, for example industrial controllers, plc’s, AC invertors
· Understanding of mechanical/electrical system integration
- previous exp of electrical design of similar HMI/scenario generated machinery
· Comply with all Company policies, procedures and work instructions including health and safety.
· Comply with and promote the Company’s values and behaviours.
Desirable (not essential, just advantageous)
· Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
· Exposure to CE marking and creation of technical construction files
· Knowledge of EMC related issues
· Background in fault finding complex electrical systems
Salary would be expected to be around £35 - £45k
The client is also happy to consider applications outside of these bandings individually on a case by case basis, and equally happy to junior electrical / electronic engineers with limited (but some) industry experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's