The Maintenance Technician role exists to ensure safe examination, testing and maintenance of electrical plant and equipment.
Candidate's must have experience maintaining CNC or other PLC machinery.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Carry out fault finding procedures and repairs for the safe running and optimum performance of plant and apparatus, specifically CNC machinery
- Provide full flexibility to carry out operational duties
- Observation of plant operations to identify and address faults
- Liaise and work alongside approved contracting companies to successfully manage plant availability and Servicing Level Agreements
- Undertake training as and when required to allow for full flexibility
- Ensure all H&S measures are in place and completed, such as hazard reports
- Examination, Testing and Maintenance of Electrical plant and machinery
- PAT testing of portable appliances
- Carry out Planned Maintenance as per maintenance Schedules
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, in order to meet KPIs
- Facilities management knowledge
- Flexible to adapt to new skillsets and embrace the requirement for additional training
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines safely
- Positive attitude to safety
- Tolerant of diverse working situations and conditions
- Electrical Qualification
- PAT Testing training
Hours of work
Candidate's will be required to work a mixture of days and nights, served on a monthly alternating pattern. Weekend work is not required.
Monday - Friday
Monday - Thursday
£34,000 per annum basic.
Any overtime will be paid at a 33% premium.