Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Joe House|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 17:18|
The Maintenance Technician role exists to ensure safe examination, testing, installation and maintenance of electrical plant and equipment in accordance with our “Permit for Work” System, LMI instructions.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Carry out fault finding procedures and repairs for the safe running and optimum performance of plant and apparatus.
• Provide full flexibility to carry out operational duties
• Observation of plant operations to identify and address faults
• Liaise and work alongside approved contracting companies to successfully manage plant availability and Servicing Level Agreements
• Undertake training as and when required to allow for full flexibility
• Ensure all H&S measures are in place and completed, such as hazard reports
• Installation of Electrical Apparatus
• Examination, Testing and Maintenance of Electrical plant and machinery
• PAT testing of portable appliances
• Carry out Planned Maintenance as per maintenance Schedules
• Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, in order to meet KPIs.
• Flexible approach to work, including travel to another local site.
• Facilities management knowledge desirable but not essential.
• Flexible to adapt to new skillsets and embrace the requirement for additional training
• A Strong team player with the ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Good communication skills, both with colleagues, other contractors and clients
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines safely
• Positive attitude to safety
• Tolerant of diverse working situations and conditions
• Served Apprenticeship
• Electrical Qualification (desirable but not essential)
• Knowledge of Plant and machinery (essential)
• PAT Testing training
• PLC knowledge
The official working hours are as follows
Monday to Friday
7:30am to 4:15pm Monday to Thursday
7:30am to 12:30pm Friday
The pay rate will be £18 per hour PAYE, which is equivalent to a salary of approx £35K.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's